Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of its guests and the Quality of the service provided. The Hotel Aida Opera has adopted some time ago, the Quality Continuous Improvement approach:
- We have defined a charter of quality
- We measure on a regular basis our conformity and adequacy to this charter
- We have regular Quality audits with a well known and experimented external company
- We are committed to respond to any comments and improvements suggestion from our Customers
We received several Awards including the 2011 Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor.
Our staff is at your disposal 24/7, to extend a friendly welcome and to be helpful in every possible way.
We can store your luggage for free during your stay (24 hours a day) and 6 hours on the day of your departure. Check-in is at 3 pm and Check-out at 11 am.
You can have your laundry done by us. Laundry service is available from 10 am to 5 pm, on request at the reception. Irons and ironing boards are available for free 24/7.
A buffet breakfast is served every day in the breakfast room from 6:45 am to 09:30 am. On request, we can also bring breakfast to your room. Price: 15 euros.
The majestic Opera Garnier, the Marais District, the famous Louvre Museum are all located very close to our hotel. If you need more information, you can contact the Paris’ tourists board (25 rue des Pyramides Paris 75001) by phone at +33 8 92 68 30 00.
Your TV SET
All rooms are equipped with satellite flat screen TV and the following channels are available: TF1, France 2, France 3, FRANCE 5, M6, NT1, RAI UNO, TVE, PTP, CCTV4, BVN, NRJ, CNN, MTV, France 24, Umbria.
A fax and a photocopy machine are at your disposal 24/7 at the front desk. From your room, you can call France and many other countries (rates are at your disposal in your room).
A voicemail is available in order to receive your message in full privacy. Obviously, our front desk will gladly take any message for you if you prefer. Wi-Fi is free and unlimited.
- Extra blankets, pillows, towels, face cloths and additional complimentary toiletries such as razor, shaving foam, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shower cap and sanitary napkins are available 24 hours daily at the reception desk for free.
- All our doors are equipped with magnetic card keys.
- For hot beverages, a courtesy tray with complimentary tea or coffee is available free of charge in your room or at the reception.
- Bottled water, other beverages and snacks are available at the reception desk.
- A public car park is located near the hotel.
- The hotel is equipped with a defibrillator connected to the rescue coordination center.
Aida Opera also offers:
If you would like to surprise somebody, do not hesitate to make any request you may have: deliver a box of chocolate, a bottle of wine or a birthday cake. You would like to attend a show? Our concierge will be happy to help you book your seats!
You can contact our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org